Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66

Thread: How old are you all?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK I think that's an excellent idea I have found some prize images of myself looking like an idiot but I'm not uploading them instead have a look at this http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scott/MODENA.mov
    sorry you'll need quick time player,its me and a mate curb crawling in Italy trying to find a prostitute for a photographic shoot.There's a twist at the end,I'll upload some images later!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    http://www.macosrumors.com/

  2. #32
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK
    in my youth I was always championing causes http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scott/young_Machead.jpg
    I've calmed down alot in my old age and won't be going after any of you lot with swords!!!!!

    This one's quite funny but basically the model turned up was pretty useless so they used me instead http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scott/model_Machead.jpg
    and yes it really is me

    what can I say this bloke didn't like it when I started giving him advice on 3 point turns and stuff http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scot...ty_Machead.jpg
    this shot has been retouched we flew into Marinello that morning and I looked quite rough so I've given myself abit of suntan and removed all my adolecent spots should of removed that bloke behind me but not often is he behind anyone!!!!

    When I'm feeling brave I'll upload a stonkingly funny picture I look terrible You'll all love it!!!!!!



    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    http://www.macosrumors.com/

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Davis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some shots from a dumb short film I gave up on: me01 me02

    edit----
    Oh yeah, I'm 19. And I lack an accent whatsoever, machead, but I do wish I had one. I like yours in your video. In all seriousness. I think accents are very cool.

    [This message has been edited by Davis (edited December 20, 2001).]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My, my, my, my Davis, quite the looker aren't we?

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sleezebag's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2001
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet that Roy Baty is just a pedophile, looking for someone to stalk . . .

    heh, heh, heh.

    ------------------

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Davis,

    Hey, I'm from Pensacola, maybe we can make a short film together.

    ------------------
    "Personal Note: When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare at the sun; so once when I was six, I did."
    -Maxamillian Cohen in Pi

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No I'm not a nonce, but....Kathy started it by saying she was 17. What is a man to do...
    Davis now has an accent like Al Bundy...Sorry Davis but being the first to put your pic up here is bound to cause many a dig.

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member steven_craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    machead, well 'lovey' you can tickle my danglies anytime you hunk of a man!

    AHEM!

    [deep manly voice]
    grunt! football, spotwelding, and all that kinda stuff ! machead you are a 12 yearold pretending to be a 21yr old in my eyes, whose voice is just breaking! wink kathy you are ginger, i dunno why, its just one of these feelings i get from your posts?

    HA AN IDEA!
    why dont we all put a picture of ourself here on this very board (keep it clean), so at least we can visualise who we are talking to when... we... [no sexual inuendo meant] argue/discuss...!?

    ------------------
    My preciousssssss!

    [This message has been edited by steven_craig (edited December 20, 2001).]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Davis

    I'm into strange movies with twists, original plots, and cool endings. Like FIGHT CLUB and PI

    ------------------
    "Personal Note: When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare at the sun; so once when I was six, I did."
    -Maxamillian Cohen in Pi

  10. #40
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    guess my age / caption competition:
    http://pictures.friendsreunited.co.u...es/3528913.jpg

    ------------------

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •